We're an international media company, looking for a social media executive to support the digital strategy for Key Media's editorial publications.
The Social Media Executive with work on growing Key Media's social media communities and engagement, conceptualising and executing custom content across various social media channels, and working with editorial and sales teams to create innovative and best-in-class content.
The Social Media Executive will leverage various social channels to drive the awareness, engagement, and retention for B2B business publications worldwide.
You'll need to get your sleeves rolled up creating and amplifying quality content across award-winning business products.
Benefits of the position:
- Take on a new role in an exciting global team
- Work from home - genuine work life balance
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Global role with unlimited scope and potential
- Health and dental - we will pay 100% of your healthcare and dental premiums with Great West Life (including dependents)
- Life insurance - coverage with Great West Life
- Flexible work – hybrid, flexible working hours
- Training - E-learning support through LinkedIn learning
- EAP – free access to confidential counselling service
- Extra vacation time – earn an extra day of paid vacation for each year that you work for us, starting at 2 years
- Volunteer leave – one paid day per year to engage in volunteering activities
- Rewards - Access to great employee recognition programs, including quarterly awards, vouchers and travel incentives
The role involves:
- driving and executing social media strategies for a portfolio of B2B media brands
- creating social content with a focus on increasing brand awareness, engagement, and retention
- developing B2B social content strategies and managing daily social media calendars
- developing a framework with measurable goals for social reporting and analytics to measure the performance of social media content
- building relationships with professional influencers who are advocates or can become advocates for our brand
- driving engagement by monitoring and responding to comments, feedback and posts
- driving and implementing multi-platform readership engagement campaigns
- implementing social media and digital marketing strategies
- working on branding and communications strategies across a range of B2B markets
- liaising with colleagues at an international level
- managing content calendars across platforms
The successful candidate will have:
- experience managing social media across various platforms
- an interest in business, leadership and finance content
- strong copywriting, editing and project management skills
- ability to adapt tone and writing style to different B2B audiences and formats
- expertise with using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement
- clear understanding of the B2B marketing funnel
- strong communication and networking skills
- experience managing digital content calendars, including scheduling and analytics
- great organizational skills, with excellent planning and project management skills
- the ability to apply skills on different levels simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Key Media is a rapidly growing business media company with offices in Sydney, Toronto, Auckland, Manila, Denver, London and Singapore, serving a range of professional services markets across the Asia-Pacific, North America and the UK.
The organisation’s products operate across key business verticals including Financial Services, Legal, Education, Property and Human Resources, bringing product providers and business communities together through print media, events and online channels. Key Media has an unquestioned reputation for delivering high-quality, timely information in whatever format best suits our customers.
In just over 18 years, Key Media has grown from the launch publisher of a B2B magazine to a global business media company with an ever-growing portfolio of market-leading products. Key Media prides itself on its entrepreneurial culture, creating innovative products for the industries in which we operate.
Central to our business model is a truly platform-neutral approach to media communication. Whether audiences wish to communicate through the pages of a magazine, face-to-face at events, or online through the latest in cutting-edge technology, Key Media has a product to suit their needs.
“We believe there are no forms of media too old to thrive or too young to explore. We are always adapting and developing and looking for ways to improve our quality and expand our presence within our markets."